Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hand Photoseries

This week, I decided to experiment with some hand shots - weird, I know, but still cool nonetheless. There is a point to hand photographs as well though - they can be used to show off your manicures, or jewelry. Or you could be like me and just take them for no real purpose. There are a lot of fun ways you could edit your hand photos as well, so we'll take a look at that below.
Here are my top 2 tips for if you want to experiment with hand photography-
1) When you are preparing to shoot them, you can either set your camera up on a tripod and set a timer and take them that way. Or you could try to hold your camera up in front of your other hand and try that way. If you are a beginner, I would recommend trying it the first way.
2) Get creative with your editing! Add a black and white or other color filter to it. Or, you could experiment with double exposure with your hand photographs - like I did with one above.


No comments:

Post a Comment