Sunday, September 16, 2018

Wednesday Addams Photoshoot

This week, I decided to try and do something a little different by having Emily try to transform herself into Wednesday Addams. I had her create an all black outfit with a long sleeve shirt, skirt, stockings, and black boot heels. For makeup, we tried to keep it a bit subtle. She put a pale foundation on, a bit of barely there eyeshadow, a heavy coat of mascara, and a brownish red lipstick. No Wednesday Addams look would be complete without the signature braids, so we made sure to incorporate those into the look as well. I decided to shoot this series of photographs in black and white to add to the "creepy" aesthetic. We started off outside, but I wasn't really feeling that location so we decided to come inside for the last half of the shoot. For props we had a fake skeleton, a pumpkin (not shown), and black curtains. While posing her, I had her give me some of the attitude that Wednesday Addams is famous for. We had a lot of eye rolls and stoic facial expressions. Below are my favorite shots -














1 comment:

  1. Very good. Cool pictures, you are great at this Brooke. Emily is a good model to.

    ReplyDelete