Sunday, January 29, 2017

Penticton, British Columbia Canada


Penticton, British Columbia Canada is a beautiful location. This is actually where I first realized I have a special gift when it comes to photography – due to the flower photographs. That garden was breathtaking, and ignited a lot of inspiration in me. One interesting fact about Penticton is that Lake Okanagan (pictured below) is the rumored home of the Ogopogo – Okanagan’s very own Nessie. I have a special place in my heart for cryptozoological creatures, so I was delighted when I realized this. The stores even have some Ogopogo merchandise – like stuffed animals (seen below) and shot glasses.










If you would like to go, I would recommend going when it is warmer outside – so you can go to the beach and see the beautiful flowers. Also, be sure to keep an eye out for the Ogopogo! There are also sail boats and other water related activities you could do if you are into activities like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment