Sunday, April 9, 2017

Virginia Beach

Virginia Beach, Virginia is a place I would often go for vacations as a child - as I have family located there. The photographs in this week's post are mainly from the beach, however the beach isn't the only attraction this location has to offer. There is an aquarium, a bunch of parks, a large shopping mall, and shops that line the boardwalk of the beach. The shops are lined with all sorts of souvenirs that might interest a visitor. The King Neptune Sculpture (along with a few others) are also interesting to look at as well. There are also plenty of hotels in the area, on the beach and off the beach.
 







If you go, I would definitely recommend doing and seeing as much of the area as you can. At the beach, look out for Dolphins! I saw them on my last trip there, but unfortunately was unable to get a decent photograph of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment