Sunday, September 10, 2017

Floral Photography


Floral is one of my favorite types of photography, as I love to admire beautiful flowers and capture photographs of them whenever I can. Floral photography is perfect in the spring/early summer when all the flowers are starting to bloom. Floral can be used to showcase professional floral arrangements or to showcase a growing garden.








Here are my top 2 tips for floral photography –

1)      Don’t be afraid to get super up close to the flowers, as this can showcase more detail than it could if you weren’t zoomed in.

2)      If you plan to get up close to the flowers, beware of bee’s and bee’s nest, you don’t want to get stung!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, These are all really great!! I love the tips and background you give here. Wonderful techniques as well great work really.
    JoeN

    ReplyDelete