Sunday, November 12, 2017

Abstract Photography

Abstract is a type of photography that allows the photographer to capture creative images. The images could produce optical illusions, or they could simply be images of normal things captured in a not so normal manner. I personally like abstract photography because it allows me to let my imagination shine through, and it allows me to look at things in a new light.
Here are my top 3 tips when it comes to taking abstract photographs- 
1) Get creative! If you haven't before, I would really recommend taking some abstract photographs and getting really creative with it.
2) Take a page out of the Macro Photography post from last week, and get up close to your subjects. This makes it so that you are seeing them in a new way.
3) This is one of the few types of photography that I would recommend you stay away from the black and white filter with. It's abstract, so you want colors to shine through!

No comments:

Post a Comment