Sunday, January 27, 2019

CT Science Center

Yesterday I tagged along to the CT Science Center with my family and decided to do a post on the experience and share the photographs I took there. What initially made me want to go was the Butterfly Encounter I saw they had on the website. I have to say though that I was heavily disappointed with this experience. It was not at all like I thought it was going to be. It was in a pretty small room and the butterflies were not flying around very much. I really wanted one to land on me but it didn't happen, and we weren't allowed to touch them (which is understandable as they are very fragile!) However, it was not worth the extra money to get in there. If you didn't buy the combo ticket (which we did), it would have been an extra $6. We also saw the turtle odyssey movie in the theater, which would have been an extra $7 had we not done combo tickets and it was okay, but it was a pretty long movie - about an hour or so.




















A few tips for if you plan to visit the CT Science Center -
1) Be fully prepared to spend at least half if not all day here. The place is big and if you do the movie that'll be an hour gone right there. I would recommend doing the movie first if you want to see it so that you can get that out of the way. 
2) You have to pay for parking. 
3) It can get kind of crowded in here so just be cautious of that. 
4) The only food places they have is Subway and a Froyo station so if you plan to eat there be aware of that. 
Here is a link to their website where you can see what exhibits they have and the pricing - https://ctsciencecenter.org

No comments:

Post a Comment