Sunday, October 14, 2018

House of Seven Gables , Salem Massachusetts

When I was in Salem, I wasn't initially planning on doing the Seven Gables tour, but I wanted to see the grounds so I ended up doing the full experience. Essentially, all I knew about the house going in is that it inspired Nathaniel Hawthorne's famous book of the same name. Apparently it has been home to many people of the years before it turned into the tourist attraction it is today. If you want to learn more about the history of this house, I will leave a link down below. 


















You can do just a tour of everything, and I think you can do just a separate tour of the grounds as well. You do have to pay though to get through to the grounds. Also, parking is a bit limited so just be cautious of that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment