Sunday, October 7, 2018

Salem Walking Tours (Hocus Pocus, etc)

The famous movie Hocus Pocus was filmed in various parts of Salem, which you can find with a quick walk or short drive through the area. When I recently visited, I was able to see the house where Max and Dani lived and the Old Town Hall where the Halloween Party was held. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Allison's house and I couldn't get into the Pioneer Village where some of the outdoor scenes were filmed.

Salem also offers a variety of other tours, including a tour at the Salem Witch History Museum and one at the Salem Witch Dungeon Museum. I was able to do both and thought it was a really neat and informative experience. I wasn't able to get a lot of photographs inside either place because it was very dark, but I got some from outside the Witch Dungeon Museum and one decent one from inside the Witch History Museum. 







No comments:

Post a Comment