Sunday, December 23, 2018

Brady - Christmas Shoot 2018

Since Christmas is a few short days away, I decided to shoot some Christmas photographs of Brady. I waited until it was a bit darker outside, so that it wasn't too bright where I had him sitting in front of the tree. I had the tree lit up in the background of all of the shots and I also placed some presents near him in a few of the shots as well. I made sure to use my 50mm 1.8 Sony portrait lens in order to ensure that Brady would be the main focus of the photographs, and that the lights from the tree would produce a lovely bokeh effect, which I believe they did. Without further ado, here are Brady's 2018 Christmas portraits!







As you can see, I only took a few photographs because he was getting a bit antsy. I think these came out beautifully though and am so happy he at least posed for the few he did! 


No comments:

Post a Comment