Sunday, December 16, 2018

Mystic Adventures 2018

This week I decided to share some photographs that were taken at Mystic Aquarium throughout the year. Mystic is one of my favorite places to visit, and although I didn't get to go as much as I wanted to this year, I did get some pretty amazing photographs from when I did get to go. Instead of splitting the photographs up into separate post, I decided to just dedicate an entry to them for the end of the year, which is just about here. This year also marks the first time I used my new camera at Mystic, which resulted in better images than those I have gotten here previously!









If you look back at my first post from Mystic compared to this one now, you can see that I posted more indoor photographs of the ocean life. That is because the camera I have now is much better quality and was able to capture crisp clear images of the animals, whereas my other camera would not function in low light settings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment